If you could sing like any singer in the world, who would it be?

it'd be steve perry for me. maybe a combo of him and elvis.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• Wow, that's a tough one. Jim Morrison comes to mind. He's a completely different style, but Bob Marley also comes to mind, but I think I'd prefer Morrison. Different style again, but I'd have to include some old blues singers, like maybe John Lee Hooker, Willie Dixon, Luise Armstrong. Heck, I'll throw in Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson and Walon Jennings.

If I were female, maybe someone like Amy Lee, Sandra Schleret, Ella Fitzgerald, Emmylou Harris, Margo Timmins.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wile Dickson was a page and plant influence so yeah good choice and yeah there's so many to choice from.

• Show All
    • I have every Zeppelin album and know that they covered blues stuff so that's how I heard of him.

• Ah, that makes sense. I was just listening to "You Shook Me". I was going through some of the Willie Dixon covers.

Since you mentioned Zeppelin, I should have had Plant on my list. He's a really good singer with a soulful voice.

• Either Bruce Dickinson or Rob Halford. I LOVE their ranges!

0|1
    0|0
    • me too. my dad saw dickinson in like 1983. best show he ever went too in Memphis he said.

• Show All
    • I hear Metallica concerts are legendary. Judas Priest came to town on my birthday last year, but I had to work.

• my dad saw Metallica at the liberty bowl in 88.

• Frank Sinatra.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Leon Jackson.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scott Stapp

0|1
    0|0
  • one of those one direction kids, sexy pipes they have

0|1
    0|0
  • Would be Eden for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Steven Tyler! I don't know how he hits those notes sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steven Patrick Morrissey , he is like , my god ; p

0|0
    0|0