If you could travel to 3 countries, wich ones would it be?

Personally i'd like to visit the US (culture), Hawaii (great beaches) and Mexico (lovely spicy food) for now. Wich countries have you visited before and was it worth it? #TravelingTips

Most Helpful Girl

• I would visit Australia, the Caribbean and Brazil :D
    I've travelled to London, Venice, Croatia, Mauritius, South Africa, Paris, Tokyo, Osaka, Phuket in Thailand, Singapore, Barcelona, Majorca, Dubai, Egypt, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Namibia, and Greece. All of them were amazing but my favourites were South Africa, Japan and Singapore!

• Wow! You practically have been all over the world already, that must have cost a lot of money without doubt.

You can consider yourself lucky to have been able to do that ;)

• Thats just wonderful tbh. The world is so beautiful so the more places you can see the better. Hopefully i will be able to do that too at some point in my life :)

• I hope you do too! It's amazing literally to experience how others live :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Italy (culture, art, architecture, food, history)
    Greece (architecture, history)
    North Korea... don't judge me.

• I can clearly see what you're interested in like architecture and history. I think a trip to Egypt would suit you too.

I'm not a judgmental person ;)

• Yes Egypt, the fertile crescent and Istanbul are also my goals.

• Thanks, dude :)

What Girls Said 12

• I want to visit Japan (it's my dream), Thailand (to visit a friend of mine), and Italy (because food).

• The USA
    Canada
    New Zealand

• America
    Greece
    Spain

• I've gone to Hawaii, St Kitts, St Martin, Barbados, St Thomas and St Lucia. Would love to do Italy, Scotland and Australia

• Oh wow, sounds nice and close to what i have in mind. I see you like the Carribean, white sand and beautiful clear water beaches. One day ;)

• Romania, the UK, or Scotland.

• If I could only choose three... Switzerland, Greece and France

• US, Israel, Canada

• Kenya
    London
    Japan

• 1) The United States of America and more specifically New York
    2) The United Kingdom
    3) The United Arab Emirates --> Dubai and Abu Dhabi

• Hawaii, belgium, California

• Madagascar, south africa and spain are the main ones :)

• Oh I just read the question again😂 besides my home country (bolivia) I visited brazil, argentina, chile, costa rica, dominican republic, jamaica, just a beach in haiti if that counts lol, US, panama, mexico and now I live in australia so I guess that counts as another visit hahaha. My fav were brazil, costa rica and Im in love with aus xD I saw u wanna go to mexico! And is beautiful there!! nand yeah there's A LOT of spicit food there haha U should definitely go some day :)

• Oh wow, you also have been to places i see. How joyfull!

Gracias for the Mexico suggestion ;)

• US, any African country, Japan.
    I want to explore as many different cultures as possible.

What Guys Said 9

• China, France, and the third country would have to be somewhere I haven't been.. how about Australia?

• Poland (again) for the food, the people and the culture, then perhaps Sweden (also again) for the same reason and finally Canada for the poutine, people and my suppressed lumberjack fantasies.

• I go alreayd to spain in a few weeks and then I want to go to french and belgium and then I am back home

• Japan
    Germany
    France
    I've been all over Italy and Spain and to Jamaica and the Netherlands.

• Finland, Ethiopia and not sure on the third one maybe Singapore.

• LOLOLOLOL

US (culture) ?

Good one.

• Baseball, football, nascar, and eating hamburgers and hotdogs all get made fun of, but it is a form of culture. It's no different than Italians eating pasta and playing soccer.

• @Nuqood Well said! Every country has its culture.

• Spain , England , Canada

• Norway, Japan and maybe Korea? (South part)

• Hawaii is a state, mate.

Probably Thailand, England, and Spain.