Favorite band member of your favorite band?

Mine is Ivan Moody-Lead singer and Chris Kael- Bass guitar from Five finger death punch.

Above is Chris

Below is Ivan

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say I have two favorites in terms of band members. It is difficult for me to pick favorites of my top bands though.

Firstly, I have Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters. Very popular guy in recent years, but I do really like his personality. I mean, he broke his leg while on stage and finished the song on the ground with his freshly broken leg before going to the hospital. Ouch. Then he finished the tour he was on with his leg in a cast. Consequently, he was on a makeshift rock throne. "Dave of Thrones." His personality, "natural" approach to rock music, and overall writing ability earns a lot of respect from me and has earned a lot of respect from me for years so far.
    ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../_84075590_84074141.jpg

Secondly, my favorite would be Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom. I like him and respect him so much because of the music he makes. He has a really impressive amount of skill and consequently writing ability. The fact he sings while playing is pretty awesome too. He knows he isn't the greatest singer, but he doesn't try to be either. He lets some pretty awesome guitar work shine through in his playing. He also sweep picks on a full treble instead of cheating and going to a rhythm pickup (Dream Theater, I'm looking at you). There may be "better" guitarists than him far and wide like Tosin Abasi, but part of the ability of the musician goes to writing/composing the parts. Abasi has completely different styles than Laiho. Abasi basically plays piano on guitar.
    http://youtu.be/ACuk9GgL0uI
    ^In Your Face -- Children of Bodom

Most Helpful Girl

• Amy Lee from Evanescence.

What Guys Said 11

• hard to pick a favorite band but choosing one
    The Rolling Stones
    Keith Richards

• Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• I don't really have a favourite band so it's hard to choose a favourite band member :P

• Noel Gallagher of Oasis

• Chester charles Bennington (Linkin Park)

• Benjamin Burnley, Best frontman in the history of the freaking universe!

• Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam.

• I don't really have a favourite band.

• Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones

• Steven Tyler
    He's a beast

• Jim Morrison. He's basically my god. Not to mention he's a god of rock

What Girls Said 9