I meant specifically multiplayer online type of games. Doesn't really matter if it was on consoles or PCs, etc.
If so, why did you do it for?
I think I had done this way way back one time when I was back in high school. It's been so long. My motive was to see if it was even legit and for real, forgot what game it was but it was for the PC. Once I realized it work I trolled other players quite a bit and laughed so hard about it but then I had stopped because it just wasn't worth it anymore and because I did not have time anymore to play video games.
- Trolling, because it was fun and I enjoyed annoying and pissing off other players.0% (0)20% (1)14% (1)Vote
- Revenge, somebody had hacked and use cheats to mess my game up therefore I had to get some payback0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I suck at the game I play, hated getting beat constantly over and over and/or got dissed repeatedly by other players for it50% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- Testing/Identifying/Reporting them, all just to see if the Cheats or Hacks are even for real0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Experience Level Assessment Tool, I use them like training wheels to see what level and where I am at currently first and then I stop0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Some other reason you want to tell me about. Or a combination of reasons above.50% (1)80% (4)72% (5)Vote