Do you like Salsa?

Don't be deceived by the question, salsa is not only a sauce but also a Latin music rhythm.

I ask this question because I happen be an Old School Salsa lover. I've always liked Celia Cruz, Johny Pacheco, Ray Barreto, Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe etc... and at times I can't help noticing some people react to my music in a certain way like disgust. This leads me to think they don't appreciate the mixture of instruments' sounds.

So what do you think of Salsa? Do you like it or not? And why?

• No I don't like Salsa, hate the sound of it.
  • I love Salsa and it's sounds.
  • I have never heard that music before.

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love it! I danced with a guy at a salsa festival once who was really good. He'd twirl me around and it felt like I was floating on air lol, and ever since I've really enjoyed it. I can't do all the fancy tricks, but I can keep up, and try to go salsa dancing at least a few times a month.

• That's why I can't understand why some people dislike the music if it's so joyful and free. Thank you so much for your opinion, that let me to think I'm still normal lol.

• Yeah, it's very festive and lively, I love it. No problem, you're definitely normal haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like salsa the food lol

What Girls Said 3

• I really like the music, it's very lively.

• I think salsa is alright. I don't hate it or love it but I do like to watch people dance.

• I love salsa music!!! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• I thought you meant the food salsa cause salsa is the bomb. Especially when its super spicy

• That type of Salsa is good too, but the music is just as spicy as a Sauce can be.