Let's talk about movies, How many are there movie-lover in GAG?

I am in love with movies. Hollywood, Bollywood, French, Danish, German, Italian..

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad Boys was the last movie I saw. Next I want to watch Pulp Fiction - haven't seen it yet and I still don't know why.
    Then I'm waiting for the movie releases of Star Wars, BatmanvSuperman and Deadpool. Captain America I'm just going to pirate - I'm not going to the Avenger's movies any more, they've grown stale.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to hurt you but those movies are for children. Effects, no acting no storyline just effects... I was talking about epic movies.

• I kind of agree except for the acting part.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love watching movies.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your favs. Answer them all please
      1 usa
      1 uk
      1 india
      1 german
      1 danish
      1 korean
      1 japanese
      1 french
      1 italian

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a huge movie nerd

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes lets talk about movies what are your movies? And if you like movies tell me
      1 Usa
      1german
      1 uk
      1 ─▒ndia
      1 french
      1 italian
      1 danish
      1 iranian
      1 argenian
      1 Chinese
      1 japanese
      1 Korean
      Movieesss? Please

• Show All
    • A lot but I don't agree with the list interstellar isn't the 60th best movie that's crazy

• Yes. I am with you. But it is 2014 movie. I think it will not be in there in a few years. But one of the best things about IMDB you can watch different movies from different countries. I have watched Indian, Italian, French and Iranian movies. I swear it they were better than a lot of hollywood movies.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!