What do people use instagram for?

My friend asked me why I din't have one and I just don't see the point. Can someone explain to me what's its point?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's like a library of your life if you use it like that, I upload photos of me and my friends, places I've visited, photos I've taken in general, I find it really fun :)

• So if someone doesn't take pictures like ever would tjey not enjoy it?

• I think it's pointless when people never post anything or they just post selfies, personally 😂 don't get it if you don't like taking photos or none of your friends have it, don't bother :)

• thank you for MHO :D

What Girls Said 5

• I got one, dumped my artwork onto it, and deleted it. Haven't gotten back on since. I also don't see the point in it.

• I don't use mines! My cousin like to send million of pictures and tag people! Its lame!

• To share snapshots of your life with others.

• i don't use ir but i know its used to share your activities by using pics

• same here.

What Guys Said 3

• I heard it's used to take pictures of your food... or someone else's... hopefully someone else's... no matter how ugly and revolting it can be.

• I don't have one either because I don't get it, it's basically like photobucket just set up differently

• not use yet... sorry