Do you play any MMOs, MMORPGs?

If so which ones do you play? I'm currently playing World Of Warcraft which is awesome.

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love wow but there's way to much clicking involved😒😒😒

Most Helpful Guy

• World Of Warcraft is the best :D

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I used to play Guild wars.(Massive nerd I know) I don't really play mmo/mmorpg anymore and just stick to regular rpg because I don't really have time for video games anymore.

• Star Wars: The Old Republic and PokeMMO. I also used to be really into RuneScape when I was in middle school.

• I've gotten sick of WoW after 11 years. It's the not the game it used to be. I'm currently playing GW2, but I'm constantly looking for something fresh and fun. Can't find it...

• I started with Ultima Online, then moved to Everquest. I've played almost every major mmo that has come along, for a few weeks each, at least.

• not anymore. i use to play star wars galaxies and city of villains. Good times

• CoV.. what a title drop! I remember when I first played City of Heroes and being confused as shit about what I had to do, and then being super pissed when I chose the flying power pool and the first move 'glide' was slow as shit (meanwhile jumpers/runners were fast).

• Oh they merged them all, eh? Maybe that's what I'm remembering, then. The PvP sounds interesting; Did PvP play out similar to main city raids in WoW? or were they more like battlegrounds that you had to enter to fight. I've heard that WoW is meant to go F2P within a few more XPACs, though I don't know how credible the source or claim is. I almost hope Blizzard doesn't make WoW f2p, otherwise I'll end up thawing my account and going lifer mode again (just like with ESO).

Here's some footage of the character customization in Champions Online, if you're interested:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGMmEnTmx-E

• @Nuqood yeah pvp was basically battlegrounds that you had to enter. They had some low level ones and some high level ones where there were a bunch of farmers who would collect credits or w/e all day long and sell it to people online. WoW going f2p though? i can't see that happening. They may be loosing subscribers, but they are still number 1... so i dont see why they would, but you never know! I could never get into WoW myself, but i never really joined any groups when i played so that may be part of the reason. The moment you joined CoV, you were inundated with requests and offers which made it kinda nice. But im looking at this video and it seems like this superheroes game took a lot out of the city of heroes/villains playbook. The customization screens look similar , and it seems like they give you quite a bit of options. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my old guild mates migrated to this game after the servers closed

• Does bloodborne PvP count?

• My age old , Dota 2 :)

• Original Everquest the best game ever.