Know of any girl bands?

Ik its an odd request considering there are tons of boy bands, but girl bands are unheard of.

But i need some new bands to listen to. And i mean bands, not single artists, because bands with multiple voices are much more interesting to listen to. I ask for girl bands specifically because i think female voices sound better. If there is a band with both male AND female singers, that's fine too i guess.

As for genre: i like light rock, pop rock, punk rock, emo pop, alternative, and regular pop sometimes. Basically anything but rap, country, or heavy metal.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are tons of them in kpop but that's all I can think of.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Fifth Harmony, Little Mix

• If you loke '80s and New Wave, there's always the Go-Gos and the Bangles :-)

What Guys Said 3

• HAIM, they're a rock trio from LA. They only have one album, but they've been getting more recognition - they were the opening act for Taylor Swift for one of her recent tours.

• Pantera? ...

• There was this band called "the Saturdays" or something. I don't know if they're still active.