I'm looking for a specific type of band. Any help?

Does anyone know of a band with a female lead singer that is one of the following genres?: rock, punk rock, pop, emo pop, or alternative. So basically anything besides jazz, country, rap, or heavy metal.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Paramore, Evanescence, Halestorm, Icon for Hire, Flyleaf, Fireflight, Within Temptation, The Pretty Reckless, In This Moment, and The Birthday Massacre, to name a few.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, thanks! I especially liked The Birthday Massacre. She has a beautiful voice 😍

• Awesome! She does :) I'm glad you liked them!

Most Helpful Guy

• Try PVRIS for something a little more alt-rock. For something more a little more pop, there's Charli XCX... her first album is a little more electro-influenced, synth-pop and then her more recent album has some punk influences... she kinda has somewhat of a "new-wave" 80's kind of sensibility to her music.

ALSO, I almost forgot... there's The Naked and Famous. Very synthy, but still definitely an alt-rock band. They kinda have both a male/female lead where they trade off on vocals at times. Really good stuff... kind of a modern, "new-wave" sound as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Do you need the actual band or just the lead singer themselves..
    Pink
    Heart
    Alanis Morissette
    Avril Lavigne
    Adele
    Janet Jackson

0|0
    0|0
  • paramore? flyleaf?

0|0
    0|0
  • In this moment
    The pretty reckless
    Avril lavigne
    Arch enemy
    You only live once

0|0
    0|0
    • Man, i remember "What the Hell" from back in the day, but that's the only song I'd heard by Avril Levigne until now. Damn 👌

What Guys Said 5

• Florence and the machine, london grammar, metric, foxes, halsey, tove lo, daughter; all of these

0|0
    0|0
  • Jefferson airplane- psychedelic rock

0|0
    0|0
  • Intergalactic Lovers

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonight Alive fantastic, and they have a female vocalist.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a band called "Dog Party" from Sacramento that is made up of two females. They were the openers for a band I saw and were pretty good.

0|0
    0|0