JAMES BOND lovers: Who is your favorite James Bond?

Tell me the reason why you selected this actor. If possible you can also name me your favorite James Bond movie + reason. It will only improve your chances of getting an MHO! Personally for me Roger Moore was the best James Bond. He fitted in the most. My favorite movies of the series were the ones with both Roger Moore and "Jaws" (Richard Kiel) involved. I would want to honour and tribute the James Bond franchise through this way. May the actors who left us already Rest In Peace, special mention for Richard Kiel ("Jaws"). Movie legends should always be respected no matter what. If you haven't seen any James Bond movie or you don't know who he is do not bother to comment. You'll be wasting your time. I will not tolerate any disrespectful behaviour.

• Roger Moore
  • Daniel Craig
  • Pierce Brosnan
  • Sean Connery
  • Other (name who)

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's Brosnan. Favourite movie is Goldeneye. 3 reasons: 1. Sean Bean is co starring, 2. For that tank scene where the whole city is being destroyed, 3. It was the first Bond movie I saw and I loved it.
    Oh and now that I think of it there is a number 4. It's this guy here...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXW02XmBGQw

What Girls Said 3

• Well I hope you don't find it disrespectful, and maybe my opinion doesn't count, cos I have only watched 2 Bond movies - Casino Royale and Spectre.

I voted for Daniel Craig because I thought he fit the persona of a cold, efficient, emotionally unavailable, old school gentleman, with serious trust issues and commitment phobia quite perfectly. The way he portrays his emotional issues, makes him totally irresistible. I don't know roger Moore or Sean Connery much in the role, but Pierce Brosnan was too much of a pretty boy, looked too vain to fit the character. I could picture him worried about his hair getting messed up during a fight scene. Too metrosexual for the role...

I know this is very much a female perspective... Ha ha!

• I don't mind your opinion and two movies is better then none. The thing is that you can't really judge Roger Moore or another because you never saw a Bond movie of him. Your opinion is based on what you saw but i respect it.

• No problem. I can't blaim you for not have seen the whole series. I have seen all the movies too and i agree 100% with him ;)

• Pierce brosnan was one of the best bonds. Craig is wooden as hell. He's a poser. I don't think most people voting know what bond was supposed to be. Watch connery play him. In his 2nd film goldfinger I think he gets bond to a t. Sauve, charming, sophisticated. The man every other man wanted to be back in those days

• I wish i could answer but i can't ):!

• I have only seen Skyfall so far

I can't really say

But I have liked Daniel Craig on the part, even if at 1st I thought that a blond James Bond was kind of unorthodox.

What Guys Said 10

• picked daniel craig but prior to him it was roger moore.

I like Craig's pained rendition of Bond. I understand the older versions played to the machismo and ever cool thing but the fact is a person with his history who does what he does and sees and seen what he's seen would be a much more complex character. I think Craig does a good job of conveying that complexity. I also think Casino Royale was the best Bond movie ever made

• Really? I disliked the Roger Moore ones. His were way too cheesy and corny. Jaws literally defeated a shark by biting it...

I used to love Pierce Brosnan the best but now it's Daniel Craig. I actually disliked him being Bond at first cause I wasn't used to seeing a blond Bond but he honestly has the perfect personality and air to him for Bond. Casino Royale is my favorite movie of all the James Bond movies followed closely by Golden Eye and Goldfinger

• I am not a huge Bond fan but I know people my age will say there was only one Bond and that was Sean Connery.

• Daniel Craig. He doesn't fit the profile of Bond that well but I loved him the most. Bond is supposed to be like emotionless and retro and cool, but Daniel is badass and emotional.

• Sean connery was never bettered. Tall, handsome, cool as cucumber, irresistable to women. He was exactly what James bond was supposed to be. Pierce brosnan is the only one who came close.

• Sean Connery is just amazing!

I didn't give a fuck about most of the others.

• Daniel Craig is killing it!

• Connery. The original and best in my opinion.

• Sean Connery and Timothy Dalton

• Sean Connery is my favorite everything.
    But I'm not a bond fan :/