Old games or new games?

Xbox or Xbox one
ps1 or ps4
snes or GameCube
wii or n64
new pc or old PC

Most Helpful Girl

• 360
    Ps2
    GameCube
    N64
    And either

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's see. For me, it's PS2 (original), PS3 Slim, PSP (both original and a Slim), Sega Genesis, Gameboy (very original one, Color and Advance SP) and mostly old stuff like DOS games and Windows 95/98 games for PC.

A friend had let me borrow and allowed me keep his SNES for quite some time but I decided to give it back to him since I didn't want to hold onto it anymore.

The rest I don't own or play unless you count stuff like running emulator software programs, but I hardly have time for them anymore these days.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Interesting dilemma here. Games now have better graphics and voice production more than ever, some of these games damn near feel like movies! Which is very awesome. Also the feature of online multiplayer with live voice chat takes multiplayer gaming to a level that I am envious of the these kids and teens of! :-P

However, paradoxically, somehow, the overall "fun factor" of current games to be lower... and I don't think it is just because I am older.

Newer games that comes out in the past few years like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl / Smash Bros 4, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mario Party 9 / 10, Final Fantasy XIII-2, ... all have fantastic fun factor with the increased graphical and multiplayer output.

It is a strange paradox about video games, how they seem more about business and competition, and less about overall fun factor.

• I dunno about now but I had a snes and a ps1 in the nineties and they were both fantastic. Street fighter, final fantasy 7, the first metal gear I played. They were legandary. Am old smes. one called rock n roll racing was my favourite. That was back in 92 or something. We used to play that on four player till our hands stopped working

• New PC all the way. I really wan't a ps4 though... The only ps I have ever had was ps1 :( . I have played some games on ps before and it was awesome. I have also tried Xbox but I have never been a fan to the controller. Wii is a family game, gets kinda boring playing alone. N64, only for Super Mario, Crash Bandicot and Spyro.

• For sure old, most new games suck and are retarded, they need to bring back the nes and super Nintendo and Sega n Atari and everything

• i like ps4 better

• Some nice new PC games just came out but some of the old classics are great to : )

• Everything new, at least the consoles. The graphics, moveability etc have improved so much

• It's all about the SNES, N64 and Gamecube.