When did you realize your creativity? what made you want to learn it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 6 and just kept drawing 😂 and that's basically it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that you learn creativity.

• No but you can learn the skills and learn how to use the tools to perform the art

• Making a drawing, writing a song... the actual process of using your hands to bring it into reality

• Sorry performing was the wrong choice of words

What Girls Said 1

• I've always been creative, I've been drawing since I was a child. Pretty much anything I try that is artsy I end up falling in love with lol

What Guys Said 4

• as a little baby i grew up watching cartoons and was amazed by accomplishments people have made that impacted the world. i got into science after the amazing accomplishments of Nikola Tesla allowing me create multiple thing and also because of cartoons, my fave being Adventure Time and John Tolkein <-- the guy who basically made fantasy made me want to draw and animate my own stories and creations.

• I think it is like what the others said it is something inside you and you just want to keep creating quite often regardless of whether anyone else thinks it is good or not.

• Mine is a different type of creativity. I've always been good at math and science then I read Nietzsche's ideas on the will to power and now all I want is to use my gift to gain power

• I've always had it, I have the artistic gene I've always had a natural affinity for art and writing.