What was your weirdest dream ever?

Do you ever wake up thinking "wtf was that?".

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have epic dreams layer upon layer, very complex stories not so much now. A few years ago I was on medication that had a side effect of giving you mad dreams often bad dreams - Anyway one night I was having this bad dream and I knew I was dreaming, all I had to do was wake up and it would be over, I would wake up and think "Thank F***, that's over" then realise I still in the dream, it kept happening and I couldn't wake up and I became frightened I would stay stuck in the dream, after about ten attempts I finally woke up properly.

• I'm sorry about that - hope you're doing better now. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had so many, but last night i was counting sheep to fall asleep and so in the middle of the night when i started dreaming I was dreaming about me presenting something in a big group of coworkers and then i said "i know I can count on you guys" and they all turned into sheep, and then started fighting with light sabers. Im really excited for star wars coming up!

What Guys Said 3

• I dreamt that I was in a school choir, and we were performing in front of people, but the room was pitch black, and there was a lone spotlight on all of us in the choir. Then as we were singing, I thought to myself, "Wait, I'm not supposed to be here." Then I jumped onto the top of the risers and then into the audience, and the conductor, who was this old fat woman with curly hair, started chasing me, and trying to kill me. And I'm leaping onto the top of people's heads and eventually storm out the door. Then I woke up.

• I was in a lounge with a clock, there was a shadow of which was me and was not me and I was being interrogated, but I was the detective.

• My dreams when I do have them, are with purpose, reason and meaning, and they are complex, but this one, I could not describe.

• yesterday i dreamt i was blind but still could see in my dream (like fuzzy vision, but still clear enough) ? no idea xD

What Girls Said 5

• I was in the street fighting a blue bear and there were spectators around us, I struggled but I ended up winning beat that bear the fuck up. I was rewarded with fried oreos. That was the weirdest dream I ever had, but was also the best because I legit tasted the fried oreos. But when I woke up it was sad too because reality set in...

• OMG FRIED OREOS THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST LIKE YOU LITERALLY INVENTED THEM CMON LET ME LOVE YOU

• I dreamed that Niki Minaj commited suicide with whale poison.. I don't even know if that even exists.. so weird, tho..

• my bff of the opposite gender proposed to me

• I had a dream thst my face was falling apart

• Pshh I can't even explain it in words