Which one of these three couples do you think had the most tragic television romance?

Buffy & Angel

Phoebe & Cole

Lana & Clark

• Buffy & Angel
  • Phoebe & Cole
  • Lana & Clark

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, quite the question haha!!

Well Balthazar, or rather cole turner was pretty tragic. He had to dive deep into his inner evil to infiltrate a group after the charmed ones until the darkness just became to much. So I don't know.

But then you have angel, who also had to continue to revamp it up to infiltrate a group to protect Buffy. But then he just stopped trying and moved away. So ahh, I don't know.

I think I'll go with Buffy and angel though.

I love Kristen kreuk. but Lana and Clark wasn't tragic so much as they just couldn't make up there minds haha.

• Actually, that's not completely true because in Season 8 she absorbed kryptonite and could no longer be around Clark. I consider that a little tragic.

• Haha how did I know that would come up!! I contemplated added that but honestly by that time his feelings for Lois were in development anyway. And that's after the whole lex issue aswell. It's tragic but on a low scale to me. Just me tho.

• No, that's fine. I get where you're coming from.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg Phoebe and Cole! A demon and a witch 😓

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0