Am I the only gamer who doesn't look forward to vr?

I like my games like they are now, I don't want to wear a helmet and bodysuit or some such.
I like the ease of acess that comes with a keyboard or controller.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember when motion controls were hot? Wait and see, VR might fall to pieces too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• I still play games from the early 90s and like them better than most modern games. I quit buying games years ago because I already have tons that I still like. Plus I have several games that have never even been installed. I don't need anything newer. I think the newest game I have is over 10 years old. There are a few newer ones I wouldn't mind having if they come down in price, but it's not a big deal.

If I want reality I'll walk outside. Why the hell would I want fake people, fake trees and fake sky when I can have the real thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • VR just makes me think of SAO so I'll stick with what we have since I don't want to live in virtual reality.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jl_-b7ju0

0|0
    0|0
  • nope your not alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as if today's stuff will go instinct but I for one am pretty psyched about the upcoming release of oculus. Not that I expect that much from it. It'll just be pc, ps, xbox, vr, and so on. Another console. Not more.

0|0
    0|0