Did you go to the Star Wars premiere? NO SPOILERS! What did you think of the movie?

Have been waiting soo long for this movie and I finally saw it tonight! It was EPIC! It didn't have a good ending though. Or the ending was good but not complete. Now I have to wait till 2017 for the next movie... -.-'

Most Helpful Girl

• Manaa m to moroo mou pou anisixiii gia ta star warss.. tekika tha klapsis gia to movie oxi gia mena :P

Most Helpful Guy

• SPOILER: Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers DAD!

• Lool hahaha. Ok you can spoil on the old star wars movies :P. I wrote No spoilers so no one would begin writing about what happened in the movie. Wouldn't be nice to others if they havn't seen it and they read the spoiler.

• i have not seen it yet, but i worry that before i get the chance someone will ruin it, i deliberately only watched the first teaser trailer and nothing else so nothing was spoiled.

• Well I hope no jerk write a spoiler here then and you accidentally read it :P. It was really good, you would like it. Pfft Everybody would like it! :D

What Girls Said 1

• No. I am going on Saturday!

What Guys Said 5

• Saw a review online this morning - Not a fan but seemed to be an improvement on last 3 which will be good for die hard fans some of which are my friends so I won't have to listen to them moan about it.

• It was cool mate

• Going this Friday.
    They're making SW films pretty regularly, the next one comes out in 2016, it's just not part of the main trilogy.

• 2017! that's crap, im not waiting that long! HOw's it end?

• It ends with you having questions and wants to know what happens next.

• I was nodding off occasionally. Probably why it felt a bit short.