Why hollywood and bollywood considered most popular movie industries although french movies are best?

Most Helpful Guy

• They have the most amount of movies that's why.

• Thats idiotic I am not french but 1 french movie=10 hollywood+10 bollywood movies

• okay nobody cares its an opinion get over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think theyre more popular cause of their settings and effects.

What Guys Said 7

• "best" is subjective whereas "popular" is based on monetary gain which is objective. Although I have seen plenty of Hollywood movies that are total shit and I have enjoined most of the French movies I have seen. Jean Reno for the win.

• Yes he is my favorite. But I am searching most popular actors in the world and I am seeing Johnny Depp, Leonardo dicaprio and Khans from bollywood and other overrated actors. Unacceptable.

• But it is unfair.

• Yeah *sigh* welcome to the real world.

• I would tend to agree - My preference would be mainland Europe produced movies normally

• French movies are shit, they just randomly "fin" after zero plot development or character arc.

• Is that a scientifically backed opinion love?

• box office sales... duuh.

• hollywood - yes
    bollywood - nope

• Both nope. Only french

• Do not be idiot bro.

• Look at the facts. It speaks for itself.

• Let met guess... you're French.

And in any case, people vote with their dollars. The French aren't in the running.

What Girls Said 0