Why do you insult Bollywood movies all the time?

We know you don't like Bollywood in western but this is too much. I have just seen a question here which insults Bollywood. I am indian and it makes me sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont...
    I have never insulted or even talked about Bollywood movies, ever till now lol
    But there are fans of Bollywood movies in the US.

• Really? I think you are saying this to make me happy.

• Yeah really! you can watch a lot of foreign films including Bollywood, so there's a demand for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I have never done this. I love Bollywood movies. Racist xenophobes will be racist xenophobes.

• Which bollywood movies have you watched?

• Canada and honestly I can't choose.

• Ok lol. Please say your favorite Bollywood actors at least.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm think the west is too heavily influenced by Hollywood and everything else is drowned out - A lot of styles of movies struggle to be seen in the west - You end up having to keep an eye on the film channels on the TV to catch the genre you like or any examples of genres you haven't seen - The only Bollywood movies I know are the musical ones and I wouldn't be a fan of musicals from any studios.

• Your movies have the best fighting scenes even seen, so how can we insult Bollywood? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbK71d_Hhs

• I am not talking about this shit movies. Hollywood has bad movies too. I am talking about class movies like 3 idiots, PK, every child is special, paint it yellow, veer zaara, my name is khan, swades...

• I am talking about good movies yes they are doing but 1200 movie in one year of course a lot of movie will be bad but somes are really good. Twilight is very bad but hollywood is not. Am I wrong?

• The main reason that many people don't like Twilight movies is because they don't like the idea of sparkling vampires, and the idea vampires who are not villain, and those things are not really an hollywood fault, because they are on the Twilight books as well. Personally I don't have such a big problem with Twilight movies anyway, even though there are better vampire movies out there. Hollywood might have some bad movies but they are not where near as bad and as many as an bad movies that Bollywood is having, maybe if Bollywood was focusing more an a quality instead of quantity then it was having an better reputation, and yes I that Bollywood have some good movies as well, but they are overshadowed by tones of ridiculous movies that Bollywood had make and keep making, and you don't even need to compare Bollywood movies to Hollywood movies, china is also have more good movies then Bollywood in it's list.

• I've seen some of them and nearly all of them are rom coms and half of the movie is just singing.

• Not all of them like hollywood good ones and bas ones.

• *bad

• I don't have a problem with Bollywood movies but I'll be honest I watch bits of them and just think wtf? I can't imagine sitting through the whole thing. It's just different cultures and tastes that's all.

• Which movies have you watched?

• I think PK sounds the most fun, I'll find it online!

• OK. You can say me what you think about movie if you watch. I will be waiting.

• What even is bollywoood?

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm, stop being so sensitive. I haven't seen mass hate for Bollywood movies.
    And if someone hating Bollywood movies makes you sad, you're going to have a very sad life :/

• Maybe they just don't like it. Jeez. Don't cry just because everyone in the world doesn't like what you like.