Would you ever call the police if a neighbor of yours was listening to an artist who has a bad reputation and he/she was a bad person?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's a ridiculous reason to call the cops. If I was that annoyed, I'd probably just blast my shit louder or start singing loudly.
    And no one. NO ONE. Wants me to sing.

• i wanna hear u... and to encourge u i give u MHO... hahhahhaha...

• Uhm... lol thanks for mho but I never agreed to this so... im gonna go with a no. 😃 I don't wanna break gag, so...

Most Helpful Guy

• No but once I ate two full puddings.

What Girls Said 4

• I would call the police if it was 2 am and they were listening to it really loud... that's called disturbing the peace.

• No. I would call the cops if it was really late at night though just because they shouldn't be keeping the whole neighborhood up with their music.

• Don't they have noise control in the USA?

• Well if someone in New Zealand was creating excessive amounts of noise you would not call the police you would call noise control which is part of the council and they come around.

• Nope, I don't believe we do @applefan1

• That's the most stupid reason to call the police Hahahaha OMG

• Listening to as in playing music I dislike? No.

Listening to like Charlie Manson thought the Beatles were sending him secret messages to start a death cult? Yup.

• "Listening to like Charlie Manson thought the Beatles were sending him secret messages to start a death cult? Yup."

^wow really u'd do it? cool...

What Guys Said 5

• If it was loud and during the night yes but apart from that I don't think the police would be too impressed with the call.

• No what the hell kind of person does that?

• i was thinkin about it once... someone was listenin to an arist i really hate... so i thought about reportin him.. dat was 2 years ago... hhahaha...

• Thats not a reason to call the police i think lol

• The dumbest thing I've ever heard

• Michael Jackson would be blamed for a spike in prison rates then.