Do you like African music?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard a few African Rappers who've been dope but other than that, the 2010 World Cup album is as close as I've gotten

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah it is good I like the rhythms going through it - I really like this African influenced song that was a hit during the year - Nico & Vinz "Am I Wrong"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg1sT4ILG0w

• The drumming is intense.

• There is this dutch singer with African roots Ntjam Rosie and i really like her

• Never heard of African music

• Never heard of African music until now. Will never hear it again though.

• Wow really? This song makes me wanna dance.

• Actually that's very interesting, because this is so different to rock music. I can jump to jazz, folk or even classical music at times. I even enjoyed electronic music at some point but got bored if it. It's cool that you can double that jump to other stuff though. Specially since the culture is different. I forget to mention that as well, cause I can't deal with the "badass", dark glasses, bling blings thing either. Reason why I stay away from rap music.

• Haha, for the most part I can't deal with the rap music that gets played because of all the cursing and talk about being a big shot. It's nothing I can relate to. A lot of the music I like varies. I could be Indian, Japanese, Latin, Pop, Soca, Reggae, Rock, classical, or whatever else. As long as it sounds nice and doesn't talk about things I'm not too fond of, it's the song for me.

• I hate rap music. I can't stand little Wayne, Kanye, Tupac, Biggy, Eminem or any other rappers.

• African music isn't rap. That's black American culture not African culture, two different things. Did you even listen to video? lol

• I bet he didn't even listen to it...

• @Aud_Queen damn right I didn't.

What Girls Said 3

• I love African Music haha
    1) I'm African
    2) I live in France and there are many Africans these songs are quite famous here
    3) One of my bestfriends is Senegalese and she got me into it haha
    4) I grew up with many Africans
    wohooo so feisty
    I also like French/African songs!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bPGxLxogvw

• I think this song is soo catchy with the old dude working it. I'm not familiar with African music. But I don't hate this, the autotune is a little much. But this is fun.

• I'm African so yesss