Anyone like Bachata music? What are ome of your favorites?

"ome" of your favorites. *SIGH*

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck no!

trust me man I think bachata is the worst music ever created and it puts shame on us dominicans. the renquinta guitar is the most annoying instrument out there and listening to guys with manginas sing about how destroyed they feel because their girl left them and whatever does not help out a bit

• Haha, yeah traditional bachata does seem kinda "woe is me." LOL

But some of the modern stuff is kinda catchy, no?

• oh EZ @DodgersGM! I'm glad you are... let me know if you need more samples

• thanks for the MHO! i hope you did well on your final

What Girls Said 3

• I took Spanish through my schooling and took a Spanish Music and Culture elective that was one of my favourite courses I've ever taken! It was a really small class and we all bonded even with the teacher. He taught us to dance to merengue (spelling?), bachata, and salsa like just the basic steps and stuff and I loved it! I love dancing and stuff so it was the best! I know of Aventura and Romeo Santos like just a couple songs. I'm not fluent or a trained dancer or anything but it's fun and I like the beat and the way the music makes me feel.

• OH ARE YOU LATINO! YES!

• Anything Kat Deluna tbh. She's remastered almost all of her songs to be a bachata remix. Aventura but not recently...

What Guys Said 2

• I am going to ruin my street cred here but that reminds of those Dancing With The Stars or UK version Strictly Come Dancing programmes which I enjoy. Anyway one of my favourite dances is the Argentine Tango which the start of that tune on your question would be similar to in style.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taUfmQL4-w

• Meh. I prefer Cuban jazz.