Best thing to happen to you this year?

What's the best thing to happen to everyone this year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Met the love of my life this year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived! No one in my immediate family died, my mom got remarried, and my cat is still super cute and fluffy! It's been a pretty good year so far I think :)

What Guys Said 4

• Hi welcome to the site - This year was a transition for me - There was a few things going on before the start of the year that I had to deal with and 2015 has been dealing with aftermath of these things while returning to normal so that 2016 can be a true state of normality that to me is the best thing about 2015.

• Returning back to a state of normality. That is a good way to see it!

• Growing up.

• I got even more jacked

• It didn't went well for me. I hope 2016 will get better for me.

What Girls Said 2

• 2015 has been amazing! I don't know what the best thing was--so many good things happened! I produced a lot of good artwork, and I got some pieces exhibited and published. :) I think looking back at my portfolio of work from the beginning of this year and seeing how it has progressed both technically and conceptually is one of my favorite things that has happened, as simple as that sounds. It's exciting to see growth.

• my first spit roast