Have you ever tried SPORTS BETTING?

Have you tried it? Did you win anything and on wich sport did u bet? Best answer gets an MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it was football. I won like 100 dollars, but that was the only time

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes - I don't know where you are but sports betting is very legal and quite respectable in Ireland - Every area would have a couple of bookmaker shops (Bookies) or companies' would have online accounts where you can bet on almost anything sporting.
    For example a televised soccer match you could bet on
    Winner
    Full time score
    Half time score
    Time of first throw in
    Time of first corner
    Time of first yellow card (if any)
    Time of first red card (if any)
    First goalscorer (if any)
    Last goalscorer (if any)
    I am sure there are some I missed.

• Yes, we have a lot of those "betting bars" where you can put such bets here in Spain. It's football (soccer) that i am interested about. I never tried it but i know a lot of football and i might be interested to try it. Do you know what you have to put on table, like is it 3€ and if you win you get 6 or 9€? If not you lose the 3€ right? I would only be interested in full time score i think. Looks the most easy to me. First goalscorer sounds ok too.

• You can usually bet what you want from one euro up - The odds to win in football are not usually good on a single match so what most people do is bet on a sequence of results in a couple of matches from the schedule to get okay odds.

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 1

• not really no

What Guys Said 8

• not for money, but i might try it 1 day when i have money. i play pick'em football for nfl and college against the spread and i'm fairly decent. i'm about 65%+ (the cupcake games in college kill me cause the spread is 35+). in the nfl, i'm about 75%+ against the spread. in straight up pick'em, i'm about 85%, which is really good.

• I used to sign up and lay free bets using an odds calculator, hard to explain but it means you can't lose.

• Interesting.. Like using the free bets money (when u register) and then closing the account? Haha

• What about "betting bars"? Ever entered one (like BWin for example) and put a bet on a game?

• I've never been but I imagine it'd be a laugh.

• Absolutely when I was younger like 9 or 10 years old in the Philippines, betting who would win in a basketball sports and predict what the final score could be. I have won 2/11 times I have betted

• Never, not a single $0.01

• When I was a freshman this guy at a volleyball meet was walking around taking bets.
    Little did I know he was stupid enough to be writing people's names down, and we all got in a bit of trouble.

• Hello, guys! Yeah, I like sports betting a lot really. It even brings me some good money. I know that it is risky, but there are a lot of cool websites with guides on betting like https://asianhandicap.net Some great useful betting strategies are described on it. By the way, what is you favourite sport to bet? Maybe we could share some tips here? What do you think? :)

• Nah i like money. You gotta be supernerd to make money at that stuff.

• surely I have made some bets at the worldcup soccer in Brazil

• BWin? Bet365? Online or at a bookie?

• Okee. Ik ben meer geintereseerd in gokkantoren maar ik weet niet of je gewoon binnen kunt gaan en gewoon een gokje kan doen op 1 match. Ik ben bang dat ik me moet registreren met contract ofzo en dat wil ik niet. Ik versta ook niet what je kan winnen. Het is best wel gecompliceerd.

• gewoon naar binnen gaan en vragen hoe het werkt