Have you ever heard of this real life incident of the unidentified extraterrestial figure in Flatwoods, West Virginia?

called the Flatwoods monster?

They're really just alien-like figures with stick arms and the head shape of an ace (poker card). I'll admit, it creeped me out hearing this story the first time.

Fun Fact: "Them" from the video game, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, is based off of the Flatwoods monsters.

• Yes and it scared the shit out of me hearing this story the first time.
  • Yes and it kinda creeped me out
  • No but now I feel creeped out
  • No and I don't find this scary nor creepy.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• heard about it on Bill Maher I believe

Most Helpful Guy

• Top pic looks very fake to me - Lots of these stories about from Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and Yeti - Yet all seem fake or have rational explanation - My personal favourite this hoaxed photo of the Loch Ness monster, turned out to be a circus elephant
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Loch_Ness_monster.jpg

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Looks more like a really cheaply made and badly designed costume for Halloween or something to me. How often are sightings claimed? Any real live up-to-date current footage on such claims?

I never understood why no one bothered actually tried to at least attack to capture one live or whatnot so there is any actual confirmation for these kind of situations. It seems to me it's just another urban legend hoax kind of thing such as that whole "Slender Man" meme.

• It's very fake.