Post the last thing you copied. Truth & Dare?

Here is mine: Harslycritical

0|0
21|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 15

• Mine is I don't know - Phew Ironic headlines search
    www.google.ie/search

0|1
    0|0
  • A Youtube link. Pretty boring for anyone but a few people who know what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tWzBcWO0ak

0|1
    0|0
    • Soooo many YouTube links for this question. What does that say about our society and our use of computers and the internet?

• I mostly have a youtube link copied aswell hehe.

• they are okay. but I think the thought of the girl letting pierce her nips is more of a turn on than the piercings on the nipples itself. would I dump someone because of that? never, and I don't think anyone who truly loves you would ever do that

the site wasn't loading and before it fucked completely up I copied it to not have it to write again :P

0|1
    0|0
  • There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

0|1
    0|0
  • 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nepeamE9Pq1rcypds.gif
    No biggie, just a gif I used on another question.

0|1
    0|0
  • archive.sltrib.com/.../...p-sex-byu-busby.html.csp
    It's an article talking about a study that found that couples who wait longer for sex tend to have happier marriages.

0|1
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/5nTIiw9.jpg
    this si what I copied

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    1|0
  • yea and he tries to @!@*%!@* girls my sister was a victim of it and he's terrible w got to get him off WoW

0|1
    0|0
  • "Fuck"

Hmmm, sure sounds like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • "you should try Dio stuff"

Was quoting someone to reply in a music forum.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't post it for legal reasons

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried but nothing to copy paste

0|1
    0|0
  • I suppose to upload a movies?

0|1
    0|0