Why do women like "50 Shades of Grey"?

I saw part of that movie, and oh my Lord, it was the most disgusting, creepy, and frightening things I've ever seen. Oh my gosh, it was so creepy. I wanted to see Christian Grey nailed to a fucking cross, that piece of shit. I've never watched anything that gave me chills like that movie, and I've seen some horrific stuff.

Why do women like this movie? It's a fucking abomination.

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. How people get turned on by that shit is beyond me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• That movie disgusted me. The way the girl seems to do whatever Christian Grey wants is pathetic. It's like she has no mind of her own, is clingy, and can't be her own person. It pisses me off that a woman was the one to write the book too. Of course, books are often a little different than their movies (I've never read the book), but it pisses me that a woman actually thought it was okay to portray a female character like that.

• I think it is because they have self esteem issues from being abused or neglected by their parents while they were growing up and their concept of love is emotional and psychological abuse.

• Because they don't read good shit like Marques de Sade

• i agree. i hate the thought of the abusive relationship being put into media as a top rated book and movie.

• i dunno. the guy is hot. that's the only positive thing.

• Well, they aren't going to put an ugly guy in the lead role.

• he's better looking than a lot of hollywood actors, in my opinion

• That's not my area of expertise, but he seems averagely good-looking.

• I've never seen the movie but it looks kinda screwed up

• Didn't watch it.. heard it's crappy.. seems like people's tastes are declining 😒

• Well I can only speak for myself, I like being dominated the thought of him doing me like that turns me on so much! May be because I'm into hardcore sex that movie wasn't that good. I'm into sex all day everyday

• I don't see anything wrong with domination, but he was creepy as hell. He took it to an entirely new level.

• You mean the last part? When he hit her with the belt? Cuz with that I'm with you but other then that is okay

• What about the stalking, that fucked up contract, cutting her off from her friends and family, the verbal abuse?

What Guys Said 9

• Sex sells.

The end

• More like 50 shades of gay. HAHA I'm so fcking funny.

• (1.) Most women that like 50 shades are in their late 30's-40's or beyond.
    (2.) Because it's bondage themed
    (3.) Because they don't know better written erotica or pornography exists.

• Are you referring to BDSM? There's much worse out there.

• I tried to watch it, like so many other hit romance films, and I just couldn't. Too lame, stereotypical, and feminine for my taste.

• It's porn for women. That's just the way it is.

• No idea. It's absolute trash.

• There's an implication in your question that women like that shit. I've never seen any evidence of that.

• Women love being dominated by a man. That's about all there is to it.