Can We Guess How Many Times You Had Sex In 2015?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/sex-sex-sex-sex#.xi7J5XJDr
You got: Fewer than 30 times
You did the sex a reasonable amount of times in 2015. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but 30 equates to over twice a month. The rest of the time, you’re probably just happy to sort yourself out.

Had to beat @MissNowhere to this one lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: The total couldn’t be put into numbers

You had sex. All the sex. Too much sex. All the time. Basically every day was sex day for you. You had so much sex, it’s a wonder you managed to fit anything else in.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11444-1450359532-3.gif
    "All the sex" 😏
    LMAO Yeah, right, I'm a virgin 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: 500ish

You had all the sex you could have, which was quite a lot. This is probably why you had such a good year. It came with gusto. And then came again.

What Girls Said 6

• "You got: Fewer than 30 times

You did the sex a reasonable amount of times in 2015. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but 30 equates to over twice a month. The rest of the time, you’re probably just happy to sort yourself out."

Well... I mean... I had sex 0 times so...

• You got: 104 times exactly

You had sex exactly 104 times in 2015, which averages out to twice a week. That’s a fair lot of loving. You can look back on 2015 with fondness.

• You got: You didn’t have any sex at all, how embarrassing

It works !

• You got: 500ish
    "You had all the sex you could have, which was quite a lot. This is probably why you had such a good year. It came with gusto. And then came again".

Yeah, i have to admit i had lots of sex this year lol. good year.

• I got less than 30, which is pretty accurate because my husband was deployed for a good part of the year. I would guess in the 20-30 range.

• 104 times 😒😒😒

What Guys Said 7

So basically you were the Virgin Mary of 2015, but that’s OK. You’d rather just sit at home, stuff your face with pizza, and Netflix and chill alone. Sex is overrated anyway.

Hahaha if they had a camera in my room, they'd be the ones embarrassed for their answer xD

Nice. I will not comment on the validity of this assessment haha.

• You got: 104 times exactly

Hmmm... Well I was single for most of the year and I have just recently started dating someone. We've done it three or four times so far. I wish it was 104 though lol.

• LOL. I got zero. True number: 300+.

• I lost count! 0 times.

• I got 500ish but I think this test is for girls

• It's hard to count at this point, but I BELIEVE I had intercourse... 0 times? 0 times.