Does anyone ever go to the cinema by themselves. Don't you find the experience boring?

Im watching starwars tonight by myself and i feel its gonna be really weird. The cinema will be packed fulll and i just feel that i'll be lonley when i have noone to talk to. I never go by myself but i wasn't willing to wait up to a week to see it with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch 90% of the movies alone! It's not weird at all, believe me. I actually enjoy it more because there is no one to 'distract' me.

Besides, i usually don't have anyone to accompany me, so I have to either watch movies alone, or not watch them at all. I choose the former!

What Girls Said 1

• Thats perfectly fine. I go to movies alone most of the time. Anyhow, you're not in the cinema to talk, you're there to watch.

• i know, i'm just one of those guys who likes talking about it afterwards with someone

What Guys Said 5

• No I wouldn't. If I really wanted to see a movie and my family was busy, I could just ask my roommate. If he's busy, I'll call a bunch of random friends and see if any of them wanna see it.

Unfortunately there haven't beenany good movies that I wanna see like that, other than the ones I've seen with my family.

• I don't really go to the cinema that much.

• If you are bored seeing a movie that you outta sit quietly in, in the first place I dont really know what to say lol

But I go to concerts alone half the time and still have a great time, doesn't matter

• Brother it's good to do it and I did like this many time myself bunked the school I go for theater but later I caught by my family

• No, it's not boring if the movie is interesting