Who is you favorite Walking Dead character?

I am so obsessed with this show! My favorite character has to be either Carl or Michonne, what's yours? (Can be dead or alive)

• Rick
    0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Daryl
    50% (2)38% (3)42% (5)Vote
  • Carol
    0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Carl
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Abraham
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Morgan
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other (Specify/explain)
    50% (2)38% (3)42% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• not the person who created the show... that's for sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you dislike the show?

• cause the story sucks. it's just whining and wondering with occasional zombie attacks. also, the characters suck ass besides 2 or 3 of them. hell, they fuck up so bad, they had to bring back characters 2x. also, the only reason people think it's good is because of the shock value. every time i see it, they have some graphic shot of a severed head or a decaying carcass as if they're edgy like 8 times/episode... hbo shows like game of thrones do it about 1/4 of the time, and still more affective and graphic... it's not even good for a zombie show. if they want to learn how to make a post apocalyptic zombie show, watch how zombieland or shaun of the living dead or any other zombie show/movie within the past 15 years where the zombies were a threat and not chilling by a fence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glenn definitely. He's just a really kindhearted, loving person and simultaneously such a badass.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My favorite characters are Tara, Rosita, Daryl, Beth, Maggie and Glenn... and Andrea too, it's really hard to decide, it's my favorite tv show :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy that rolls the ending credits lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The show is too sad for me to watch, I can't bear such stuff.

1|0
    0|1
  • 1. Rick
    2. Carol
    3. Daryl
    4. Michonne
    5. Carl

Abraham's pretty cool to

1|0
    0|0
  • ZOmbie #5 for me!

1|0