I get bored with anything I start easily?

So a few things I've started with great love and enthusiasm eventually fizzled into drainage.
. Started college, went everyday, rode the bus 13miles, got a car. I really enjoyed my teachers, but towards the end I showed up less, and didn't attend the last few days, and the end result, I failed of course.
. I just realized I wanted to learn how to paint out of no where, went to the art store, bought two canvases and a sketch book and etc.. spent $100, it's been a few days and I haven't got tired of this yet.
. Started relationships and realized I feel suffocated.
. I never want to get up and go meet people, when I visited California & my sister invited me to go the park or library, I didn't want to go.
. I visited another sisters house and locked myself in my room all day

I'm a little more out going now, and if someone invited me somewhere I would go, but for some reason when I start task I feel drained afterwards.

I feel bad because I don't want to be a boring person, but instead I'm a person who can't stick to anything I start. I don't know what to do, if I could lay at home in bed or on the couch all day, eat, sleep, and etc... I would be very content and self fulfilled. However that life will not help me with people and will not offer anything to building friendship

What Guys Said 1

• It's a common complaint these days, you're not alone.

I really think it's because we always have so MUCH flying in our faces every day. The "information age" has become an onslaught of stimuli, so our attention spans have almost logically deteriorated.

I have noticed that it's harder for people to stick to things, and I think it's really because distractions are at an all-time high. I say try to limit those distractions as best you can; maybe turn off the TV or your phone or something when you're concentrating on a task. Little things like this could really help.

What Girls Said 0