Old school gamers what are some of your favourite games?

I had some great memory's on the game cube playing zelda wind waker and super smash bros

Most Helpful Guy

• Banjo kazooie was the best along with banjo tooie

Most Helpful Girl

• Older Pokemon games (red, blue, stadium, snap), Legend of Zelda, Mario64, Donkey Kong 64, and old sonic games for the sega.

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't have a console as a kid but I got to play the first two Doom games as well as Duke Nukem, Commander Keen and Blood.

• Mega Man 7 and the first 6 Mega Man X games. Zelda A link to the past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, TMNT Turtles in Time. And a bunch more.

• LoZ & PkMn!
    Legend of Zelda is still my favorite game series ever, but Pokemon has been going steeply downhill since Ruby and Saphire. The Pokemon of today just isn't the same thing as it used to be...
    My favorite game ever and forever is Ocarina of Time!

• , Mortal kombat. CS which i can recollect.

• Mega Man X series, Peace Keepers, Yoshi's Island, Sonic 3 & Knuckles

What Girls Said 3

• I had a gameboy advance and played street fighter on it constantly xD I also had a finding nemo game that taught me anger issues haha
    Got the playstation two and damn hahah played all the need for speed games on there. They were so addicting. I also played this star wars game with my Bro. I don't wanna mention all the games because there were many
    Ah nostalgia

Now I just play either on my ps vita or psp or ps3. Yes I love playstation

• Games like what? Lol

I love pacman and "one", monopoly and twister

• Super Mario Bros.