Who the fuck just farted?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably my cat. She's always doing some really bad nasty farts. It could almost kill a person. :D

• Stop blaming the cat! Poor cat has to take the blame for @Mustachekitteh. LOL :) :)

• @Applefan1 God if my farts were that bad I would see a doctor about it and what I could do to change it. :D

• O my gosh! I have actually met a lot of girls that do have farts that smell that bad. No offence. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• WHO LET THE DOGS OUT WOOF WOOF WOOF

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely my puppy.

Worst. Farts. Ever.

• the dog

////

• I love to fart

• I think it was @Ihav2fart

What Guys Said 7

• I honestly just pooped, opps sorry did not realise it smelt that bad! LMAO!

• This guy. Pasta and meat sauce makes me gassy as fuck. Throw in some chocolate cookies and we're done for.

• I had peppers for dinner probably me.

• I had a BBQ chicken wrap for supper and spicy food never sits well with me.. Sorry bro!

• I did, sorry... I ate lots of Tuna fish with mash potatoes and sweet corn. I can't tell you what's going on right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Not gonna lie to you- I farted as I read the question. So... sorry, I farted :(

• I am sorry.