This q will contain spoilers so if you haven't seen Star Wars yet please DON'T click this question, who do you speculate is Rey's parents?

What are your theories? Who are her parents and why did they abandon her on that planet?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I think it could be Han and Leia's daughter or Luke's daughter.
    Han and Leia have two children, one a guy, one a girl in the Star Wars Ultimate Guide I have.

But yeah, at the age he is, Luke has probably met Mara Jade, so Rey could be his daughter. But that would seem too obvious. And I don't remember if Luke and Mara had a child in the books/guide?

• I think it's Luke and a deceased mother. She was abandoned on Jakku for her own protection from Ren and Snoke.

• I think it's Luke, and his wife will be similar to Mara from the books. She probably died first when Ren destroyed the new Jedi order.

What Girls Said 1

• You can see the full question so putting that bit about Rey's parents in the actual question was still a spoiler, so it'd still show up on the feed and spoil it. You could also see the description without clicking on it so yeah. Thanks :( (Maybe that's just for me though and not everyone? Who knows.)