Lol Anyone elses jaw drop after seeing Miss Universe Pageant announce the wrong winner tonight?

I was torn in between Ms Phillipines and Ms Colombia, but Phillipines Pia stole my heart. I really do feel bad for Colombias Ariadna though

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I support Pia, because well you know, proud fellow citizen. But I feel really bad for Miss Columbia. I think they should crown the both of them for that and fire Steve Harvey.

• Steve made a mistake. It happens. Like yea he's a comedian but I think the teleprompter said something different from the card. And yea I rooted for Pia and Colombia all night, but I was more Pia

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. I'm not in favour of 'contests' that are based on the attribute of a person which they were lucky to be born with, and did not really have to' work' for that. Beauty is one such thing.

these women were just fortunate enough to be born beautiful, but that's about it. They worked on their bodies no doubt, but if I was good looking enough to take part in a beauty contest for men (whatever that is called), I would work on my body too. No big deal.

• Its still a hilarious mistake!! Xp

• Yes, you do, even if you're not consciously acknowledging it. You can't fight nature and frankly, I don't see why you'd want to. It's okay to appreciate beauty in all things in life, and that includes people.

• I watched the Miss America one and I know that talent and stuff actually matters on there. But on Miss Universe, they went solely based on looks, posture, and one question that had to be answered

• I was so sad.

• Only heard about on news - Big mistake

• thats so fucking funny

• I didn't realize this was still a thing.

• Yeah and did you see the aftermath of it too. Miss Germany started mouthing off about how nobody liked/voted for miss Philippines and miss Germany thought that miss France should have won (which of course would have made France happy after everything that happened with Isis)

• Lol yea I also thought they would pity France. She was beautiful but Phillipines definitely deserved it. I did the live voting online all night and Phillipines was in first place each time. Columbia kept getting second. France and Japan kept coming in last. I was shocked that America got 3rd place because all night Australia was ahead of her. I guess the Aussies lost because she tripped on that last walk

What Girls Said 5

• I kinda think than Ms. Colombia acted a bit off when they announced that she was not the real ms. Universe. She should have taken off the crown herself but she didn't and insisted that it was hers. I felt sad for her but the way she acted kinda turned it all around.

• I did not think Miss Philippines was pretty. She looks weird.

• i feel bad Miss Columbia
    but hey, at least there will be jokes about this on the late night circuit

• I wonder if this is a sign of society becoming to lazy. Errors such as this would never happen 5 years ago.

• Part of my soul just died omg that was horrible 😩😫