Have you watched Star Wars? Did you like it 😍😍😍?

I am so excited! I am gonna watch 🙅

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• There was one scene where I felt the CGI was a little ridiculous, the "big bad" of the movie seems to basically be Emperor Palpatine all over again, two main plot elements are very directly borrowed from A New Hope, I question the accuracy of the portrayals of C3PO and Chewbacca to the originals, and they're trying to work with too many characters, such that many secondary ones feel under-developed.
    But on the whole, it's an excellent film! The original cast take somewhat of a back seat in their roles, but they're still enjoyable and you'll love the new characters. The plot is not a great departure from formula, but it manages to feel fresh all the same. Use of sets and costumes and CGI are appropriately balanced, and the former don't look primitive nor the latter artificial. There's nothing memorable added to the soundtrack. The film jumps straight into its content without trying to explain the past 30 years or distinguish itself as the start of a new trilogy. It's cut from the same cloth as IV, V, and VI. In fact, it feels unnecessary to distinguish the sequel trilogy like the prequel trilogy. It's just another Star Wars movie, the one that comes after VI. It's the funniest of the movies, but the humour comes naturally from the characters, and presents well rather than feeling forced. The re-used elements made it feel to me like it was mirroring, not copying, IV. There are a few too many references to the originals made early on, but those soon stop. There are few dull bits, if any. The ending shot is definitely among, if not THE, best.
    And notably, this is rather a dark film, comparable to V in many ways. For once, there is a very real sense of danger. You've gotten to like all the protagonists, and then it becomes unclear how many of them, if any, are going to make it out of this.
    It's an amazing movie. It was more than I could have expected, and I accept it as an apology for the prequels. Definitely watch it, huge thumbs up!

• Meh, it was completely unoriginal. Way too similar to the first film, and entirely predictable. Half way through, you know exactly how the movie will end.

I am actually pretty disappointed with it, but I am not a Star Wars fan anyway.

• It's not yet released in my country. So planning to watch it when it does! :)

• I saw it. It was mostly enjoyable. Just the same old recipe.

SPOILER

I just couldn't get behind the light saber fights. The dude has years upon years of training on the force and he struggles with a former storm trooper and gets whooped by his girl cousin neither of which had ever touched a light saber before, let alone use the force.

Give me a break.

• Yes, and I liked it a lot, fantastic movie :D

• I saw it last Friday. It was pretty good.

• I watched it dressed in full costume, and I didn't like it. It was really the lamest Star Wars movie so far (except for perhaps "The Phantom Menace").

• I think Jar Jar Abrams owes a public apologise to all Star Wars fans worldwide after making this abomination.

• you mean the remake its a waste of time to watch if you not a SW fan or plainly curious about the hype

• I'm not a fan of science fiction movies so I probably will never watch it :o

• If you haven't seen it, I recommend you to not pay attention to every scene with both Laia and Chewy. Seriously. It'll ruin the entire saga.

• Yeah, it was good. Really good actually. Even non-StarWar fan can enjoy it.

• I have not. I will when it comes out on BluRay in 8 months.

• Yes ma'am, I loved it.

• Ummm,... Too many adolescent kids and their grandparents in the first week or two. Probably next year in an empty cinema hall ;)
    by the way, did you just celebrate being a year more wiser?

• Nope I'm gonna see episode one soon xD

• Its very good! I want to see it again!

• nope, not yet but I'll do it just don't know when

• Haven't seen yet.

• I loved it, great movie all in all.

• It was awesome.

• Not yet, I will next week.

• shall watch it

• saw it on Sunday, spoiler, Obi Wan dies...

• never watched any of the star wars.

What Girls Said 14

• is it true that the bad guy is Leia and Han's son?

and that he kills his father? and is trying to kill his uncle?

• Nope, couldn't care less about Star Wars.

• No i have not!

• We saw it yesterday. It was amazing. They killed a dearly beloved character but the movie otherwise is still really good. Lots of new characters and they bring back some old characters. The end of it leaves you wondering. I'm ready for the next movie. I hope it's as good as this one.

• Tbh I was disappointed, they left so much out that it makes you wonder what happened next. It wasn't terrible, had a little comedy here and there but I was expecting so much more, but I have a feeling if this movie goes well there will be another pretty soon.

• Nope, haven't watched it

• No. Not into the Stars Wars craze.

• it was awesome!!

• It's amazing - enjoy!

• I'm not a fan of Star Wars.

• Not yet... I've been trying to avoid spoilers.

• I like it.

• Overrated movie

• Han solo dies