Do you like nintendo games?

Do you like nintendo games?
also here is a list of the games they have ever made or was played on their system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_games

• LOVE THEM!*name your favorites*
    65% (11)65% (26)65% (37)Vote
  • they're okay
    18% (3)20% (8)19% (11)Vote
  • only like 1-2 of their games
    0% (0)5% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • not my cup of tea
    17% (3)5% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • Never liked them
    0% (0)2% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • I hate nintendo games/consoles.
    0% (0)3% (1)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|27

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!
    Pokemon, TloZ, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Sm4sh/Brawl, Kirby, Mario/Mario galaxy...
    Give them all to meeeeeeeeeee >:)

Personally, my favourites would be Fire Emblem, Smash Bros., and Pokemon, but it's all good :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked this one Mario game where you had 2 games. One has a gazillion levels, and you had to collect eggs. The other was in a sewer and there were bees and crabs trying to get you, and the fun round was when everything was ice.
    It was so much fun.

I also love animal crossing, it's one of the funniest games ever.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Killer Instinct Gold, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong 64, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, Super Mario 64, Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls, Mortal Kombat 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and many others ;)

1|2
    0|0
  • They're okay. It's like, I owned the original Game Boy and the NES, and I currently own a 3DS. I found most of their games just didn't 'click' with me. Their holier-than-thou attitude in the 90s put me off in favour of Sega's edgier, more violent approach and I never really came back after that.

I think they're coasting along on the strength of their remaining fanbase (much of which they alienated chasing the quick casual dollars with the Wii and its shovelware) and nostalgia. Hoping the NX gets them going again because frankly they've stagnated quite badly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Original NES was DOPE. I never really got into Super NES or GameCube, or any of the others. But OG Nintendo is awesome👍

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't say they are my favorites but yeah some of them are really good games. I am still hoping for an M rated Zelda game...

1|0
    0|0
  • My pre teen years were ALL about Nintendo: Pokemon, Diddy Kong racing, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, ZELDA (A-MAZING), and I even remember having the original Starcraft on Nintendo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM A NINTENDO FANATIC! I not only check Nintendo news on multiple sources hourly (obsessed 😬)! I have a total of 40 Wii U games and I even started a gaming club at my old high school for local tournaments (Nintendo Games Only!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved them I still have a N64. My favorite games are the Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 games and also having the game pack so you could play gameboy games on them too was really cool. I liked James Bond 007, Super Smash bros, Turok, WWF 2001, WCW Nitro, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Harvest Moon 99.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a Nintendo console in ages but I generally like them... there was always one or two things which kept me from buying one. if the NX is good I'll change that. or if the WiiU gets dirt cheap

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, I loved playing Mario Kart on the Wii even though I was terrible at it! That fucking rainbow road, though...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of the older games for Super Nintendo.

At four years old my grandma and I started playing the Super Nintendo together. We would play Super Mario World.

Good memories.

1|0
    0|0
  • SUPER SMASH BROS!

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't WANNA!

1|0
    0|0
  • pokemon!
    I never had a nintendo until a 3d pokemon game came out, so I tried it out
    Nintendo rocks

1|0
    0|0
  • LoZ FTW forever! 😃
    ~▲~
    ▲ ▲

1|1
    0|0
  • My all time favorite Nintendo game is donkey kong country tropical freeze.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, like 20-25 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • A blue yoshi? Didn't know...
    Yeah, i grew up with some of them.
    Also sonic : )

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into oldschool nintendo games

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to play Mario Kart 8 badly. I enjoy Zelda and most Metroid games. My favorite series is the SNES Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zelda, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, Bayonetta, The Wonderful 101 and many others :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought a Nintendo Wii u only for the new super smash bross ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah got a DS for traveling and got some of the pokemon games for them : )

1|0
    0|0
  • Zelda, Banjo Kazooie, Pikmin, Jet Force Gemini, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mother 2, and Mario Kart 64 is bae.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially the older ones like MegaMan 2 and Metroid 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still got my Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon, Smash and Zelda are the only series I play frequently, but I love those series.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I LOVE THEM! THATS MY LIFE!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Nintendo games, I like the Mario games 😊👍

1|0
    0|0
  • BUGSBY the cat adventures!

1|0
    0|0