What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gayyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy in the blue shirt broke the unwritten code. He's probably a gay vegan.

What Girls Said 4

• He was lonely?
    He thought that yellow-shirt guy looked non-threatening and wanted to stand by him more than risk standing my some threatening guy?

• No, actually, a guy is peeing, alone happier than ever. Then another man, dickish as hell, also wants to pee. He don't pee in any other of the stands, nooo, he come as close to the 1st peer as he can, which is awkward af and a bit gay. Not olny that, to make it even worse, as any vegan in the world does all the time, non stop... he tells him he is a vegan!

• I was talking about the guy that was coming to the first guy... not about the first guy.

• Yeh hehe I understood that... I just explained how the other guy was feeling :P

• I think people need to be more talkative and break social norms!

• lol i think it plays on to the idea that vegans try to convince others to be vegans

• Very weird conversation? Also never stand that close when so many are free

What Guys Said 1

• Every guy knows urinal etiquette - First guy would not like it