'Actress' Amy Jackson parading as an Indian?

Do you find this offensive? She is a British actress who is apparently quite famous in India as she works in the Tamil film industry acting in terrible films. She couldn’t act her way out of a paper bag tbh. As far as I know she’s never done anything in the British TV and film industry. Is it offensive that she is made up to look Indian so she can star in their movies?
'Actress' Amy Jackson parading as an Indian ?

• Yes, offensive
  • No, it’s just acting
  • It’s how they do it in India
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems a bit strange - I wouldn't go as far as offensive

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it offensive but I'm not Indian, so I'm certainly not the best judge.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• If she both works and lives in India full time then I could see it being okay. If she flies in for a few weeks, acts, then goes back home then I see that there could be an issue. As long as she is not donning brown face then it is fine.

What Girls Said 3

• She certainly looks like she could be Indian

• It's acting, it's not 'real'. If he was doing it in real life then it'd probably be offensive.

• As an Indian female, I can't necessarily speak for all Indians here but no, I don't consider it offensive.