If you start a series and it starts to suck do you keep watching or stop?

I keep watching, I started this show and it has 9 seasons I started getting bored and hating it at like season 4.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're almost half the whole series lol I usually know from episodes 1-2 if i would want to finish the series, if not, i would drop it. can't really waste time now

• It was really good I'm on season 5 now. I think it was probably just season 4 that sucked😕

• Ohh glad you're still watching it! Yeah. There are series that are like that. By wanting to see if the episodes would improve, you wouldn't notice you've reach the finale 😝

What Guys Said 1

• Usually my interests keeps waning and I don't bother to finish it off.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have much time on my hands so when I see a series sucks I stop watching and move onto the next :)

• It's pretty hard to stop, there's always a small hope that it might get good or interesting again lol

• I watched 4 episodes of lisa ling today despite finding that stuff terribly boring.

• I don't have a whole lot of time if I don't like a show, I stop watching and move onto the next. I usually know by the third episode if I will keep watching or not.

• In the past I have usually kept watching because I have this desire to finish what I start, but lately I find myself asking why I'm wasting my time and quit if it stays bad.

• I'm stuck I keep watching it but while I do so I think of those thoughts