Being criticized for posting pictures I took for my boyfriend on here?

I asked for critique in a couple pictures from a collection I took for my boyfriend for Christmas, & I was told, "you shouldn't be posting them on here, they're for him, not for us."

I paid to have them taken. They are my property. I can do whatever I want with them. Am I wrong?

• You have every right to do whatever you want with them
    71% (10)86% (12)79% (22)Vote
  • You shouldn't let others see them
    29% (4)14% (2)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You can do whatever you want because it is your life and choice. Other people hold no power over you except what you choose to give them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds reasonable they are your property but I would ask your boyfriend could you do it - Seems like a good compromise

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just put it to you straight so at least you know the truth.

You don't fit in with the community on this site and i think you'd have better luck on another site instead of bothering to try

0|0
    0|0
    • I was here longer than you I'm pretty sure. And in what ways do I not fit in?

• so what would these pictures look like?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter who paid for the photographs - the point is they were photographs of somebody other than yourself and that person should give you permission before you post their photos online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pictures of you?

That's fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want but I wouldn't put pictures like that on the Internet, it's not what I'd call smart

0|0
    0|0