What do you have a fear of?

spiders, bugs, heights, being alone (in a dark place), dogs (dogs scare the shit out of me), snakes, sharks & cockroaches

Updates:
wtf I forgot to add some things, i also have a fear of ghosts, public speaking and failure

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Public speaking. Before presentations, my stomach always drops and my hands/voice get shaky. It sucks.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Being buried alive

2|1
    0|0
  • Public speaking, angry girl, scorned women (hell hath no fury then a women scorned), spiders (just cause they have extra pairs of legs, it won't be fair if I ever had to fight one.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Even cute sleeping puppies like this one? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlPb8vsvcoM

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh for me, I'd say losing my loved ones is my greatest fear. Second to that would be dying without ever having made something of myself -- or without ever having done some deeds -- that I can feel redeemed me for some time and chances that I wasted.

• Show All
    • dogs may look cute, but they are all evil.

• LOL you are funny. :D

• Do you mean animals? I hate spiders and snakes around me unless in a glass cage.

My biggest fear of all is fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharks and heights and catching aids

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of any of that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catching an incurable, deadly disease.

0|0
    0|0
  • heights, Sharks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Heights, flying, spiders, asylums and being alone forever.

2|1
    0|0
  • i have the same fears!

1|0
    0|0
  • My fear of spiders has escalated further than it should, I'm afraid of heights, the dark, ghosts, swarm of ants, and being alone at times.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bugs especially cockroaches, being a complete failure, rejection, ghosts, being fat, public speaking, socializing, sharks, alligators, crocodiles, small spaces, germs, needles, being alone forever, crowds. The list goes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am afraid of dogs!

0|1
    0|0
  • Having someone look threw my window and being home alone a night.

0|0
    0|0