Straight guys, if you were an actor, would you ever accept to play a gay role?

• yes...
    57% (12)
  • no...
    43% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't answer this seriously cuz if I was an actor I'd be prepared to play any role given to me. But at the same time, I'd rather that not be with me kissing some other dude like naw ain't happening.

What Guys Said 8

• Most likely no. And it depends how gay I'll have to act. If you ever watched the show Spartacus, the gay scenes were like really gay. You could even see them fornicating and such and of course the top was always the gladiator while the bottom was usually some smaller sized guy. So if I was acting in a show like that, not only was I going to be put in a gay scene which I already have a problem with, I would have had to bend over naked in front of some other naked muscular dude... effing hell no!! Shit would get even more juicy if one or both of my parents happened to know about me in the show, I would be treated like Joan of Arc and get burned on a stake a total of 3 times... LOL.

• I mean, it depends on the part
    Were I actually be an actor, I'd probably be a lot more open to it, considering I'd probably be homeless.
    I think yes, but I wouldn't really be comfortable kissing another dude, even in an acting role, so if the role didn't require that, then sure.

• Wouldn't bother me

• Pay me $15 Million I'll do basically anything you want

• Honestly, in sexual intercourse there's no difference between acting/not acting... if you say that would, you're somewhat gay.

• some people do it for money only though...

• Nah I'm good.

• i would keep my standards high though, my costar would have to be matt bomer nothing less

• Its still acting so yes I would.