Honest feedback on my drawings?

It's been bugging me a little, but I wanna know people's honest opinions, cause so far I've never drawn anything I'm personally proud of lol. I come from a family who has a lot of talented people which highers their expectations of me, so my family has never really commented much on my drawings cause they don't really give a shit.

My crush a while back had a family friend that drew her and it looked so real I legit thought it was a photograph at first. I was feeling kinda good about my art until I saw that hahaha. I have a timeline below so I know I clearly improved and will get a lot better once I'm in my 20's, but want to know what others think of it at this moment because I don't really show many people and never had a mentor or anything so I don't really get any comments and always appreciate feedback wether it's good or bad.

2012 (freshman year high school):
Honest feedback on my drawings?
Sophomore year:

Junior/Senior year (summer)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very talented. Have you thought about studying art in college?

• Thanks man. Nah not really. I don't really want to go professional I just like doing it as a hobby. I am choosing a B. A instead of a B. S though so I will have to take some art classes but not as a major or anything.

What Girls Said 3

• Very talented! Looks like you did these with pencil. If so, that's not easy at all! If it's something you are passionate about, you should really seek a career as an artist! Art is a beautiful thing to be proud of if you're good at it! Very nice drawings!!

• Wow you truly have a talent even if your family doesn't see it this is definitely yours. Don't keep it hidden share it with the world.

• The afghan girl does not have that many folds in her scarf thing, why did you add so much extra?

• yeah I accentuated her hijab on purpose because I wanted it to pop. On her photograph the folds aren't really noticeable but I wanted the whole thing to be contrasted in that way. I know it takes away from the realism but with this one I tried to do it differently, I was kind of going for the effect of when you take a picture with the HDR setting

• It works really well with the snow leopard since it's all white with a few dark details, and no problem 😊 You're really talented, don't ever quit

• thanks! I won't

What Guys Said 2

• Fabulous dude - The detail

• I love it. Looks really great