Help! Xbone or PS4?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• PS4 is better in my opinion. I like the Playstation controller better, and I've always liked Playstation exclusives better.

• Much obliged. Thank you. So you'd never consider a XBONE?

• I'd consider it, yes. I don't dislike the Xbox systems. I have a 360. Over the years though, I've always preferred Playstation.

• Hmmm. I guess I'll settle for a PS4. Thank you.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• PlayStation 4.

Both systems cost the same now and both appear to have solid reliability (a first for any Xbox console but whatever), but the edge is obviously on the PS4's side.

Just about every single multiplatform title available outperforms on PS4, typically in the resolution category; you'll find most big multiplats will display at 1080p on PS4 and at only 900p or 980p on Xbox One. In some cases, the frame rate is better on PS4 as well.

Plus, while the exclusives haven't exactly flowed for PS4 just yet, 2016 and beyond is looking sick. Quantic Dream (the makers of Heavy Rain) have a new one in the works called Detroit, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is a guaranteed GotY contender, Horizon: Zero Dawn looks amazing, there's the Ratchet & Clank remake, a new Gran Turismo, etc, etc, etc. This holiday season the Xbox One had Halo 5: Guardians and Rise of the Tomb Raider, which is awesome, but RotTR is a timed exclusive and we all know that when it arrives on PS4 during the holiday season next year (roundabouts there), it will undoubtedly be the best version, as it'll include all released DLC, and maybe feature a few updates.

Outside of a game or two on Xbox One for 2016, I really can't see any reason to own that system right now.

• Hmmm. Thanks. That helps.

• Witcher 3 is the best game of 2015. I haven't even completed it and I can still vouch for it. The only other game which comes close is MGS V. Fallout 4 a bit disappointing though. Its like Bethesda's making RPG for kids these days.

• I wish I knew how long it took. The game doesn't keep track of hours, I don't think. It keeps track of days but as you meditate a lot, that's not accurate.

I'd say it took a good 120 hours to do everything in the game. And yeah, I'd say The Witcher 3 and MGSV are the top two of the year but I also adored Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It's the best in the series as far as I'm concerned. As for Fallout 4... meh. I know it's a great game but I've just never been a big fan of that series.

• Xbone... Never have been a fan of Playstation.

• PS4 alwayz, buy it quickly xD

• Diffidently Wii U.

• Xbox One.

Better exclusives, better user inteface, better online network, better controller and unlike Sony, Microsoft provides dedicated servers and has money.

• pcmr
    free online
    better graphics
    use a fucking mouse

thats all ill say

• I have a very good PC. Just wanna try console gaming. So...

• i have a 970 as well twins

• @Thatweirdone_ console=peasant sorry

• X -Bone X-Bone X-Bone