Is it safe to presume most famous people have had to sleep with someone to get where they currently are?

Excluding the ones who had connections in the field, that is.

• Maybe some, but most are due to connections in their fields.
  • Most of them probably did sleep with someone to get ahead.
  • No, I think most deserved their success through hard work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would guess so for models since there are tons of girls that audition but few get further and there's not much to compete against since its the same generic anorexic body and angular face

What Guys Said 8

• Tough questions there are many layers first of all there is the magazine girls, you know the "Famous for being Famous" type, it would seem a definite yes for them. Then there is a second level of where someone has a certain attribute/talent that brings them fame, one would think that they shouldn't have to sleep with someone. The problem with level 2 is that the area is rife with people who will abuse their position to sleep with especially young women if they are not being protected enough which leads to another sub level being protected too much if rumours about coaches and young tennis players or young gymnasts are to be considered,

• Some of them... yes, probably, but most certainly not all of them.

• I would say a large % of some women in the music industry have or had to but overall it's not as many as you would think.

• I don't think so. Compromised of character of some sort are likely, not necessarily sexual

• nah, many, or even most have made it through hard work and merits

• Well not really, its mostly the ones who have no talent whatsoever...

• Most failures have had to sleep with someone to get where they are.

• I would much rather say that they have payed money to get to were they are now

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. Don't let the Kardashians fool you ;)

• Maybe some of them, but I think most of them have not.