Any good books I should read?

Anything from a mystery or drama or romance to action or adventure. I usually find myself reading either mysteries or drama/romance, but I've had my fair share in great action books also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always recommend The Raven Cycle. It's a series of four books, though the fourth hasn't been released yet. The plot focuses on finding a long dead Welsh king and waking him up to have their wish granted. It has ghosts and psychics and monsters, so there's a good fantasy thing there. It's basically fantasy with mystery elements and there's quite a bit of romance but it's not overpowering and at the start you'll probably be like 'oh God, this is so cliche' because it leads you into thinking that but then it twists and you're like '... well, shit' :P It's very much focused on narrative rather than action but when the action does happen, it's awesome, and the narrative is so beautiful. The characters are what really defines it, I think, they're just so complex and well-written and they're people who probably shouldn't work together as a group but they work amazingly and make their own little family.

The series goes:
    1 - The Raven Boys
    2 - The Dream Thieves
    3 - Blue Lily, Lily Blue
    4 - The Raven King

Another series I recommend is The Grisha Trilogy, which focuses on groups of people called Grisha who are gifted with magic but are persecuted by society or elevated to a high class, depending on where they go. There's a big war and a lot of the characters are soldiers. It's fantasy and action, with some romance thrown in.

If you're interested in that, I'd firstly recommned you read Six of Crows. It's by the same author in the same universe, but it's focused on a different group of people. It's shorter, and the action is more fast-paced, in my opinion, and I prefer the characters and dynamic. It's almost a darker book than the others. But it's a good way to get yourself into that universe and test out whether you like it before starting the bigger trilogy :)

• thank you. this is soemthing one of my friends would say to me. she reads stuff like that. but I appreciate your answer thanks again!

What Guys Said 5

• Have you read "The Millenium " trilogy - "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was first one - If you like it there is a fourth one which I haven't read the original author died but another guy continued series, it is called "The Girl In The Spider's Web"

• I recommend A Song of Ice and Fire
    (Game of thrones novels)

• Box Car Children, Charolettes web lol, Hatchet

• I don't know
    But I like picture books:p
    I didn't get bored by reading them

• try Gone girl

What Girls Said 1

• Well, there's REALISTIC story that I read yesterday, its so sad but its a nice book as well since its a true story, so its called The Elephant Man