Have you ever had near death experiences?

I've had like 2 near death experiences? i had this sickness thing and the doctor said there will be like a 12 percent chance i'd live but i got better in a few days, and i dont remember the other one.

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I almost got struck by a fucking lighting bolt back in like 2008 but it hit the street pole right next to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • hope you didn't get hurt

• Show All
    • But man, if you would have been there that day/moment... it, was sunny all day at 102F, muggy and windy but that all changed very fucking quickly since it started to rain while I was finishing up the last couple of lawns. So while I was running back and forward to load the equipment (the wind was crazy 70 mph+ man) it was to the point where I could barely stand -_-... but that's where it got surreal "the surrounding area was light up for about 3 secs in a row + i heard the thunder building + super windy + hail and out of nowhere "BOOM" body froze up, head hurting, eyes hurt even though I wasn't looking at the pole when it was struck, heart skipped a beat and the ground shook so hard

overall it was just 1 messed up experience. And now "I respect mother nature a lot more"... she ain't no joke.

• I would fucking die if that happened to me like I would legit get a heart attack.

• The house fire...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.