Do you have any pets or used to have pets?

7 years ago, i had a bunny named candy, and exactly a year ago, i got a cat named mushu. but we had to mushu away after like a month

Most Helpful Guy

• We use to have 2 cats, 2 mice and fish but they have all died now.

• Nothing happened to any of them they just all died of old age.

Most Helpful Girl

• My family has always had dogs. And when I was around 10, we got rabbits. Over the years we've had or have hamsters, gerbils, dogs, cats, fish, and a horse.

I personally own 2 rats in my college apartment. They're my first pair, and in a year or two more or a small dog or cat would be a nice addition if they weren't too interested in rats, haha.

• rats scare the shit outta me!
      aww I wish I had a hourse

• horse*** wtf

• Haha, I had never touched one until I picked up my girls, and I was a little scared. They're super easy to handle, and mine are from a breeder, so they're accustomed to being picked up. So, the cutest thing I like about them is that when I pick them up they go limp. They're my little noodles. And one of them licks you like a dog. They're pretty cute once you get to know them.
      And yea, they're great pets. Super expensive, but great pets. haha.

What Guys Said 7

• I always had dogs in the family home growing up not so much now

• I had fish, rabbits, cats,
    Now I have a cat

• a cat- Razor Ramon the Third

• I have a cat named Pearly. She's the funniest kid on the block. Sometimes when I make her angry she will literally give me a flying kick (tho not like a human).

• I had a Fish, Duck, Chicken, Tortoise, wolf etc but they all died I think...
    I had a horse but I lost it.

• Funny thing cuz i had a bunny 9 month ago who i also named candy but it died :/
    I got cat and i pet many cats, birds, turtles in the past.

• I had 2 dogs, a Akita and a German Sherperd but the Akita died and the German Sherperd killed 2 other dogs in the neighborhood so he went to a farm. I have another dog now who's very calm. He's a terrier

• this is why I have a fear of dogs.. but SOME dogs are kinda cute I guess

• he was protecting you? aww

• Yea that's why I love dogs

What Girls Said 6

• forum.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/.../7v4uflvk.jpg
    I had one of these in green but it became a Chicken and my parents gave her to a Zoo :'(

• Yeah i had pets, and currrently have one =]

• Yes 2 birds!

• I've had heaps of cats over my lifetime, at the moment I have like 10 of them. And a dog.

• I wish I had my cat back :(
      they are so cute!

• I currently have a dog.
    I used to have a hamster when I was younger and some fish.

• my dad had a kissing bird. I had a fish. I killed it.