Favourite song+Best thing this year?

Okay so i was wondering

two things [Double Question]

1) What is your favourite song and why? do you like the vocals/instrumental, like the lyrics/the song has a meaning for you;If so what is it

2) What was the best thing that happened to you this year/ what did you enjoy doing the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. My all time favorite song is Venice Queen by RHCP. I just love how the music takes my mind and let it fly through old memories or thoughts about the future and so on.. It's kind of a weird song, I just love it for that.

2. Best thing was that I became vegan. So freeing for both body and soul. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Song is Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin because of it being so up tempo. The song always puts a smile on my face

Best thing that happened was meeting pen pal/gf for the first time in person

What Girls Said 1

• song would be stitches and best thing was graduating HS and starting college.

What Guys Said 2

• Favourite song "King" by Years & Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_uoH6hJilc
    Favourite Time, a weekend in Madrid.

• My favorite song is The End by The doors and overall I can't say there's anything about this uear that sticks out